Monday, July 12, 2010

Everywhere we went we were greeted by the Irish Flag. We were also greeting by incredible blue skies, very uncommon in Ireland. We were told (on a daily basis) this was the best weather in Ireland in the past 40 years. I was also told before we left that we would benefit from a great blessing. I have no doubt that the incredible weather was part of this, as were our fantastic tour guides (thanks Tom, Stoney and Paddy), the remarkable hospitality, the great food, the awesome traditional Irish music (and I could go on, and on, and on). Please consider joining us next year when I return (with Dan Sebranek) to take a special group of people to the Emerald Island on another memorable healing journey in the Spirit of Ireland: Ruins, Runes and Tunes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luke!

    This is Jo from Burlington, VT! Thank you for always faithfully sending the info for your retreats - you do know that I'll show up for one, one day!

    I love the photo blog and your stories of the trip - I can imagine what an amazing time you had! Please post them if you have more photos of stones - I'm a stone nut and have heard tales of their beauty from an Irishman who I worked for, for awhile.

    ReplyDelete